Cornex (Halosulfuron methyl 5% + Atrazine 48% WG) is a selective, systemic, post-emergence & broad-spectrum herbicide that effectively controls Cyperus rotundus, major broad leaf, and major narrow leaf weeds in maize crop.
MODE OF ACTION
Cornex 53% WG has excellent translocation activity. It is absorbed through leaves and moves downwards through phloem and also absorbed by roots of weeds & nuts of Cyperus rotundus and moves upwards through xylem. Cornex inhibits Amino acid synthesis and photosynthesis of weeds and as a result the weeds die.
Target Pest/ Disease
Dose per acre
Pack size 225gm / 450gm
Features & Benefits
- One-shot solution to control Cyperus rotundus, broad leaf and narrow leaf weeds in maize crop.
- Cornex has unique formulation, which is combining of two different chemical with different mode of action.
- Cornex provides longer duration control with foliar and soil residual activity.
- Cornex has 1-4 hours of rain-fastness.
- Early control of weeds resulting higher yield and more profitability.