Tornado is a broad-spectrum herbicide for post-emergence control of broad leaf & Grassy weeds. It is a systemic herbicide absorbed by the root system and the foliage. It gives longer weed control and is safe for subsequent crop.
MODE OF ACTION
Tornado has a dual mode of Action. It is absorbed by the roots and the foliage with translocation with Xylem and Ploem accumulation in the merismetic regions. It distrupts protein and DNA synthesis.
Target Pest/ Disease
Dose per acre
Pack size 175ml, 500ml, 1 litre
Features & Benefits
- Unique Chemistry: Tornado has a unique formulation combining two diﬀerent actives with dual mode of action.
- Fast action: Tornado has quick action on weeds and is very easy to use.
- Rain Fastness: Tornado requires Only 1- 2 hrs of Rain free period for complete absorption into the plant system.
- One Stop solution : Complete solution for control of Grassy & Broadleaf weeds in Groundnut.
- Safe to crop: Tornado does not harm crop of Groundnut at recommended dose.
- Increase Yield: Early control of weeds resulting in higher yield.